Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Recharged and ready for more

Well I am back from vacation and MAN did I need it. It was the best week of my life so far, and I can't describe how grateful I am for having the opportunity to go. I had a big improvement in my symptoms and I soaked up every second of the sun, beach and water. I left for my trip tired, losing my strength physically and mentally to fight. I was runing on fumes and desperate to build up some kind of immune system before starting detox. So I stopped antibiotics. I have been off my oral antibiotics now for over 3 weeks after giving them 4 months. I was tired of continuing to feel worse. The thing about this disease is there is not a manual that works for everyone. So I am learning to listen to my body and signs from God to guide my health decisions. I felt like I could not take one more blow or thing making me worse so I stopped the antibiotics. The IV injections I got (megativamen, hydrogen peroxide and glutathione) before leaving for vacations definately helped too. For the out if pocket cost it better! I am so glad I got a reminder of some much needed normalcy and living on my vacation and now I am ready to fight again! BRING IT ON.

Tomorrow I start at the Environmental Health Center of Dallas (EHCD) that I have posted about before. I'm anxious and excited, and don't like having to take FMLA from work. But something must be done. I can't financially afford to go, but my health can't afford not to go if you know what I mean. Thank you so much for those thay have continued to donate to my fundraiser. I am blessed to say my expenses for tomorrow (I start at 930 and will be there all day) should be entirely covered! I will stretch the money as far as possible, but if you have been procrastinating and want to donate now is the time!

Here is the link:

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/tara-s-lyme-fight-fund/213367

If anyone is interested, I found this chart that has a pretty good breakdown of symptoms for Lyme and different co-infections. 


A good article I found that studied Lyme and the disability affects compared to other chronic and severe diseases: 


Wish me luck tomorrow!! Here is one of the sunset pics from my trip. Love,
Tara


14 Heal me, O Jehovah, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. (Jeremiah 17:14 ASV)

No comments:

Post a Comment