Wednesday, June 4, 2014

100 baby!

Well I went for my 3rd follow up appointment today. 

This was my favorite part and had me crying happy tears once it sunk in:

I asked about my future prognosis. I was told I am expected to make 100% recovery. Not mostly, not 90% but 100%!! I am still a little in shock. The only but or stipulation would be if I have cartilage joint damage that happened during the many years of issues, but I don't think I have any or if so very little. BOOM! Best news ever! And I am still in shock :) did I mention I am in shock?!

It won't happen tomorrow. I was given a time frame 6-18 months. I am shooting for 4 ;)

Bring it on!!!

Best wishes to all tonight.

Love Tara


"Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you" 
Matthew 7:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment