Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 6

So I was going to write about how all my autoimmune issues started. When, what it was like etc. Instead I decided to share some good news. (I'llget to that another time)

I am starting to slowly feel better!! I am almost scared to say it out loud in fear it's a fluke but I can say with honesty that I am seeing improvement in certain areas. I know I still have a long road ahead of me but I am excited to feel some changes, it's very encouraging. I even felt so good last Saturday I wake boarded. I am still sore from it but it was wonderful to feel alive again. I love the water. 

Usually by the end of Thursday I am pretty worn out from the week and all I feel like doing is coming home and going straight to bed. Guess what, I still have some energy left in me! My pains are definately still there. My feet feel like they're on fire and my knees are both really sore. Other than that I would say it's a better day! One of a few I have had over the last week.

I started back on exercise. Very slowly and on days I can handle it. MAN do I miss it and it feels so good to do something again! I am one of those people that needs to workout to stay sane. I've grown up an athlete and it's a part of me, that's all there is to it. 

I also started treatment for heavy medal toxicity. I have slightly elevated levels of lead and mercury.

Whatever it is that's helping I hope it keeps up, for now I am grateful for my better days and working on getting stronger and back to my old self :) 


"And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment